Showing Results for tag: Shaffer Patrick

Majority of EU hotel transactions were single asset in 2020

News Story / 13 April 2021

EU: According to the European Hotel Transactions 2020 report by HVS, single asset transactions totalled €5.5 billion at 65 per cent of the total, with portfolio deals representing the remaining 35 per cent at €3 billion.

Thank you sponsors